Peach Cake

I gleaned this recipe off a Mrs. Frankenburg I met at one of my husbands MBA related events. I memorized the ingredients, wrote them down as soon as we got home, and tried it out. Since the only amount of anything she gave me was the eggs, I was a bit weary to try it, but oh man it was delicious! Now, she used canned fruits, but we're not limited to that if you wan't to do a tiny bit more work to crush your pineapple and slice your peaches.

1 Box White Cake Mix
1 Can Peach Pie Filling
3 Large Eggs
16 oz Sour Cream

Mix together, pour into greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 34-38 minutes or until golden brown and the cake springs back when you touch it in the center. Let it cool before frosting.

Frosting:

1 Pint Whipping Cream
8 oz Cream Cheese
1 Small Box Instant Vanilla Pudding
1/2 Can Pineapple

Whip together until light and fluffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment